Tuesday, December 1, 2015

NaNoWriMo 2015 is officially over!

NaNoWriMo 2k15 has officially come to an end, and it was a good run :)  This was my first time participating in NaNoWriMo, and I loved it all. 
I finished with a grand total of 27,839 words!
I loved the atmosphere of the site and the forums, and all of the people that were a part.  I love what they're promoting, and I hope that everyone who held on till now loved their experience also.  
My story is far from 50,000 words, and far from completed.  But I plan on fixing that (:   Whether it be in the next few months that I finish the first draft, or during next summer, I do plan on continuing what I've started.
The hardest part of writing for me, is getting it out there, excepting it's absolute garbage, and moving on (until later).  That's where it all has to begin- because if you don't get the first draft out there, the final one will surely never come.  
I'm wishing you guys the best.
Lots of love,
    Kanaya x

No comments:

Post a Comment